Sunday, March 31, 2013

Conversations with drunk Korean men.....


Every time I go out, I run into very interesting Korean men. I swear there is never a dull moment.This may be one of the main reasons I don't do much dating in Korea. Here is a sample:

Scenario 1
Korean Man: Hey
Me: Hello
Korean Man: You are a good dancer.
Me: Oh, thank you.
*awkward silence*
Korean Man: You dance good.
Me: Thanks! Yep. I like to dance.
Korean Man: Yes, it is good.
*says something in Korean*
Me: Oh, sorry. My Korean is not very good
*says something else in Korean*
Korean Man: Sorry, my English is very little.
Me: Okay
Korean Man: You are pretty.
Me: Thank you
Korean Man: I like your hair
Me: thank you.
*touches my hair awkwardly and gets hand stuck in it*
Korean Man: Hair is good.
*awkward silence*
(Korean man slowly wanders away)

Scenario 2
(Drunk Korean man runs up and kisses me)
Korean Man: You so sexy
Me: Uh....
(attempts to lick my face as I duck out of the way)
Korean man: Wooooooooooooooo!
(He runs away and probably passes out)

Scenario 3
Korean Man: Hey. Where are you from?
Me: I'm from America.
Korean Man: (looks confused) But, where are you from original?
Me: America
Korean Man: You are from Spain, yes?
Me: No. My dad is black and my mom is white
Korean Man: Oh, that's cool. I like black people.
Me: Cool.
Korean Man: You like Korean men?
Me: Yeah.
Korean Man: You teach me how to dance?
Me: Uh....I guess
*start dancing*
Korean Man: You black, you teach me how to dougie.

Scenario 4
Korean Man: Yo baby.
(I look around, hoping he is not talking to me)
Korean Man:Hey baby.
(his friend repeatedly apologizes for him and attempts to take him away.
Korean Man: I like your body. You are woman.
Me: Um, thanks I guess.
Korean Man: Korean woman is thin. You are womanly. I like.
Me: uh, cool....

Scenario 5
Korean Man: Very beautiful
Me: Oh,thank you.
Korean Man: Can I get you a drink?
Me: Sure
(he extends hand across the bar and I see a wedding ring)
Korean Man: You want to leave here with me?
Me: Are you married?
Korean Man: I pay.

Scenario 6:
Korean Man: Hello
Me: Hello
Korean Man: You ever had Korean lover?
Me: Umm....no.
Korean Man: You are racist.
Me: Me? What? No.
Korean Man: Good. You come home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment