Friday, August 9, 2013

How's That To Do List Coming Along?

When I have a lot of time to think I have a tendency to compile large travel bucket lists. I stumbled upon a few that I have been working on for years. Here is where I stand to date:


1.  Go ankle bungee jumping
2. Listen to "Seaside" by the Kooks on Brighton Pier August 2012 trip
3. Make a trip to Tokyo for the rugby.
4.Watch the Hong Kong 7's   March 2013
5. Listen to "One Night in Bangkok" in Bangkok  February 2013
6. Finish a plate of Fish & Chips January 2013-Battered Seoul
7. Try Oysters  April 2013 Namdaemun Fish Market
8. Visit 8 new places in 2013 (Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Laos, Vietnam so far...)
9. Learn Korean (still a work in progress...)
10. Visit Indonesia
11. Get two years of experience in a Korean school (Just re-signed for my second year)
12. Twerk on the Great Wall of China
13. Drink wine in Santorini
14. Go to Mudfest
15. Go skinny dipping somewhere that terrifies me  (July 2013)
16. Perform in a play in another Country  (Scotland & South Korea)
17.Visit the Killing Fields in Cambodia
18. Go to Oktoberfest
19. See Chelsea F.C play live
20. See the Kooks in concert  (August 2008 & November 2009)
21. Visit Phuket, Thailand (Hopefully February)
22. Running of the Bulls (although I have since changed my mind about this and I don't think I'm up for it)
23. Go Snorkeling (Mexico 2005, Philippines 2012)
24.Kiss someone from every Country in Europe (Belgium, Cyprus,Finland, France,Germany, Italy,Ireland, Netherlands,Spain,Wales, England, Scotland-clearly I have a long way to go...)
25. Audition for a Singing TV Show
26. Meet Ma'a Nonu!

No comments:

Post a Comment