Walking in the teachers room in my new "skinny" dress....
My co-teacher and I running past "teacher x" to be reunited!....
My "sincere" reaction when my principal said I looked great after losing weight
When the beautiful math teacher pulls an all nighter and comes in looking like a frickin' model!
When my co-teacher told me her diet consisted of coffee and ONE piece of fruit daily...
When we sat down in our morning staff meeting surrounded by food but couldn't eat because the staff started arguing about some non-issue.....
Finding out I don't have to teach after pulling an all nighter because I was told last minute I would...
How I feel when I meet new students who didn't know they had a foreign teacher
How my new first years look at orientation when their parents leave
Looking forward to an interesting semester!









The best gifs!
ReplyDeleteHaha, nice! Happy first day - hope you have a great semester!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! this is hilarious. What year are you teaching? I just started at a uni yesterday and it was m a g i c a l how well-behaved (and nice smelling????) all the students were!!
ReplyDeleteGlorious! I'm at a middle school (sports school with some Internationals) so lots of rowdy kids, but never a dull moment! Haha
ReplyDelete