Monday, April 21, 2014

F**K Yeah, Korea

Living in Korea for almost 2 years, I now tend to take a lot of things for granted. This week I thought it would be a good idea to give thanks with a weekly series called F**K yeah Korea.

1. Pancake Original Story
261-6 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea



So this place was totally superior to any Western Brunch place I've encountered in Itaewon. It's Korean owned and yummy. The menu was simple, easy to order and delicious! Some of the best pancakes I've had in South Korea, other than Upper Deck in Noksapyeong, which is just magical! Original Pancake story is a tiny, comfy wooden restaurant with a relaxed environment, huges meals and very kind staff.  On the right is my meal which include two massive buttermilk pancakes,1 large meat patty, 2 sausages, sage and rosemary potatoes and two eggs overhard was about 14,000 won ($13.50 USD). My boyfriend opted for  thick, soft French toast (which I gladly helped him eat). The menu ranges from 5,000 won to 15,000 and really is super reasonably priced for the quality and quantity. It would be quite hard to eat here with a large group and probably caters better to 3 or 4.


So thank you Pancake Original Story...you make me wanna say: F**K yeah, Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment