Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Bye Bye, America! Here I am, sitting in Chicago O'Hare while a loud southern gentlemen babbles away on the phone, closer to my ear than to the actual speaker of his phone. In 3 hours I will be on a flight to London, in 5 hours I will be ordering my second whisky, in 8 hours I will be eating the on flight food and trying to con the person next to me out of their roll and butter and in 11 hours I will be in London. Needless to say, this is going to be a very long trip, with my final destination being Scotland and Felicia's couch for the next two weeks! Kind of hard to believe that as of August 20th I will be living in Seoul, South Korea for the next year. I feel like it just hit me and I am overcome by all sorts of emotions. I am extremely excited for a new adventure, worried that I will allow myself to get too frustrated with the language barrier, but most of all I am completely in awe of my life at the moment and the fact that I have been trusted to teach children English. I really do feel honored (pretend that is Honoured if you're British). I can't even pull myself together long enough to form some type of coherent, poignant blog post. I shall try again after the 2nd whisky!

No comments:

Post a Comment