![]() |
| How you feel the first two hours of deskwarming... |
Enter deskwarming. Here is how I spend my time:
1. Facebook creeping on people I have little to no contact with in the real world
2. Writing angsty essays and submitting them to sketchy writing contests.
3. Catching up on "Girls" and "American Horror Story"
4.Planning the MESS out of my vacation, basically to the point where I will change all of my plans when I arrive.
5. Selling random things that I no longer need and non-existent items on craiglist.
6.Studying my Korean, which I only remember for about a day or two at a time.
7.Creating sassy Beyonce superbowl memes
8.Googling plane tickets for upcoming rugby events and live streaming the 6 Nations.
9. Adding items to my cart on I-herb/G-Market numerous times and then feeling guilty and cancelling my order.
10.Dreaming about/skyscanning possible weekend trips outside of Seoul.
![]() |
| After week two of deskwarming... |
What about you? What do you do with your desk warming time?


No comments:
Post a Comment