Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a Boss!


Yes! Today is a day of (pardon my French) getting shit done! I fell asleep at 8:00 pm last night, reading Wuthering Heights. I must have needed sleep because I feel so efficient today. I made it to work with time to spare, said bye to the kids going on their field trip, set up my classroom and then headed off to my ARC appointment. Not only did I not get lost today, on the way to Anguk, I also was in and out of the Korean Ministry of Immigration in 20 minutes. I got in line, a few people tried to budge me and I put on my "Sasha Fierce Maggie Moo Does Not Play" face. That seemed to be sufficient and they went back to their places in line. I pulled out my reservation, my forms, made a copy of my visa and was good to go!

Next, I headed to the SMOE office and got stuck in the elevator for about 10 minutes. At least I was looking cute, otherwise I would have been excessively embarrased that I didn't figure that each elevator only went to certain floors. Between floor 6 and 11 I simply pretended I was in a fashion show. When I finally got to the office I picked up my contract, but was sad that my favorite coordinator, Anthony wasn't in!

I found a popeyes chicken and my jaw hit the floor when I tasted how much better it was than in America. When I arrived at school there was a cheese cake waiting for me that my friend Travis had delivered. I made it back in plenty of time to catch the baseball game finish my food, get my internet set up and pretty much be all around efficient bad ass! I needed a day like this.

Thanks Korea! I think I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment