Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Fried Chicken Diet

Fried chicken everyday, life is good in Korea!

Since I have been in Korea, I can tell I have already lost a pretty decent amount of weight. Not intentionally, as I don't have the greatest eating habits. Here is a standard day in my Korean life.

Breakfast:
1 Instant Sweetened Coffee (with an additional pack of black coffee to make it stronger)
2 donuts or any crazy flavored Korean pastry

Lunch
Rice
Kimchi
Pickled Raddish/Mushrooms/Fruit
Spicy chicken or beef with eggs (I always skip the fish)
seaweed soup or sometimes spicy meat soup


Dinner
Potato soup

Random snacks throughout the day:
Paris Baguette sausage dog
Paris Baguette egg tart
Paris Baguette donuts
Fried Chicken (at every opportunity I get)
Paris Baguette cheesecake

Delicious cheesecake!




Now, I'm not sure if this means that I just ate everything I could possibly get my hands on while I was living in the U.S and Scotland, or if my eating on a schedule is good for me. I really need to start getting more fruits and veg into my diet outside of school lunch. As good as potato soup is, I'm pretty sure I have made it for dinner for the last week and a half.

Every time I pass a fried chicken shop I find myself lingering in the window, before eventually going in and buying everything I can figure out how to ask for in English or very bad Korean.
Exhibit A
This chicken obsession is getting out of control

My goal for the next month is to eat as much fruit and veg as possible, which should be much easier considering I get paid next week!

1 comment:

  1. does paris baguette have a loyal customer rewards program? if so, you should get in on that! :P

    ReplyDelete