Sunday, October 21, 2012
2 months and 10,000 readers!
Today marks two months in Korea! It is also the day my blog hit over 10,000 page views. I am incredibly humbled and overwhelmed with the support I have received on my journey and during the process in planning for Korea. When I started this blog I never imagined that I would have regular readers or even many folks interested in what I was doing/saying! So today, I am astonished and totally in awe!
Korea has honestly been one of the craziest adventures of my life, even just 60 days in. I can't imagine that I would be too sane without this blog as my outlet and without the reader comments and questions I receive on a regular basis.
So 6o days in: this is what I know
1.I love my school and my kids!
2. Korean food is right up my alley, even though I don't like seafood
3. I have some excellent friends here- from all over the world, who are incredibly supportive and lovely.
4. I could spend 10 years in Seoul and still never see everything there is to see.
5. I am so lucky to have found such an awesome rugby team.
6. I am truly blessed and I need to acknowledge that more often
7. Now would be a good time to stop, slow down and realize that I will never get these moments back, so I should make the best of them!
8. I have no idea where I will be next year, but I can't wait for the adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment