Saturday, October 13, 2012

Viewer Question:Do Korean Men Like Western Women

Ashley sent in a question asking me " I am moving to Korea in 2 weeks and I am wondering,are Korean men attracted to western women, even though we aren't as small as Korean women? Will any Korean men still find me attractive?" Here is my slightly Sojued response!

2 comments:

  1. Good video~ I agree with you Maggie. I have found myself with more male friends here (that are Korean) than I normally did back home...haha. None of them seem to care that much about me being more "Western size/shape." I think you find the people to be friends with who are open to being friends with foreigners and the ones who don't want to talk to you won't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it depends on how they want to practice English skill sometimes..Now as kids in Korea have more chance to study abroad, their mindset is becoming global, which is more open to foreigners.

      Delete