Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is it a log? Is it a rock? No it's my co-teacher!


Warning: Ranty, bitter GIFS about my "co-teacher" who isn't too keen on actually having to do any work. I have nicknamed her Teacher X. After about 9 weeks of laziness, I need a bit of a vent session....in GIF form of course.

Every class with Teacher X

The look I give Teacher X when the students are confused and she makes no attempt to be helpful

When Teacher X asked if she could leave early after showing up 15 minutes late

When my Teacher X starts giving me excuses for why she doesn't help

Teacher X every time I ask her to participate in class

When I can just tell from the look on the other teachers faces that they need to rant about "teacher x"

Teacher X when I ask her any question

My main co-teacher and I celebrating every time Teacher X gets scolded for not working




2 comments:

  1. HIL_A_R_IOuS!!! And so true...I'm very lucky to have landed great co-workers for all 5 of my teachers...but that hasn't been the case in the past! Hope TeacherX starts behaving herself!

    ReplyDelete