Thursday, May 10, 2012
From Madison to Seoul: A Fed-Ex Love Story
Woo Hoo! Woke up to a message from my awesome coordinator, saying my documents arrived and were in perfect order! Haha, that must mean the new photos I included of my ugly mug weren't too bad. Some of the stress is off, but now I have to send my passport to be renewed, as I don't have many pages left..due to my ridiculous undergrad study abroad shenanigans- booking flights to countries that cost less than 10 pounds on RyanAir. If I send it off by the 15th, I should have it back by June 26th (in theory). Which should leave me enough time to get crackin' on the South Korean Visa process in Chicago. Might even make it a day long event...get a greyhound down to Chicago, get myself some Churches Chicken and chase the pigeons in the park. The only thing I hate more than Pigeons....is sending my passport off, I get so nervous that I won't get it back or that it will randomly disappear! So here goes nothing. Fingers crossed. I can smell the Kimchi already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment