Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How I Feel About The Process..

Since everyone in the process seems to be stressing a bit, I thought I'd put together/collect some memes to make you smile! :)


When You Start Discussing Kimchi
When People Are Panicking About The Process

When Applicants Make You Paranoid By Telling You Horror Stories About The Process

When One Applicant Repeatedly Reminds You How Far Ahead Of You They Are in The Process!

When I Finally Received My Apostilled CRC

When I Was Done With My Application and Documents

Waiting For News On My Epik Placement


When I Found Out I Passed My EPIK interview
When You Find Out One Of Your Documents Is Done Incorrectly And Has To Be Sent Back

When People Tell Me Korea is Dangerous
When My Documents Safely Arrived in South Korea




Thanks to When Obama Endorsed  and Great Day To Be An Athlete for the awesome memes!




No comments:

Post a Comment